Benefits of Mindfulness
Research over the past 32 years indicates that a majority of the people who complete this program report
- Significant and lasting reductions in physical and psychological symptoms
- A greater capacity for relaxation and more energy and enthusiasm for life.
- Enhanced self-confidence and improved self-esteem.
- An increased ability to handle both short term and long term stressful situations more effectively. Participants often report that they have developed new skills and inner resources to help them relate differently and cope more effectively with life’s challenges.
- Many participants have experienced significant reductions in pain and an enhanced capacity to deal with pain that may not go away.
- Enhanced awareness and insight into emotions and an improved capacity for emotional regulation.
- Mindfulness training has been shown to enhance relationships and build emotional intelligence.
- Many people find that their concentration, levels of attention and focus are improved after completing mindfulness training.